The Glory Story Unfolding with “One More Song”

The Glory Story Unfolding with “One More Song”

“Maybe you have to lose everything you really want, to find out what you really need. Maybe a song can change the world…or at least a small corner of it. Maybe life really is more beautiful than any of us could ever imagine, and in rare moments, God pulls...

Movie Nights with Purpose

Walk Right In Ministries hosts “Movie Nights with Purpose”Attending our first Gideon Film Festival two years ago spawned a vision for Walk Right In Ministries to use movies as another of our tools to help people connect and grow through Christ-centered...
Rosie’s Glory Story

Rosie’s Glory Story

Meet Steve and Rosie Koebele — a couple of beautiful “characters” who humbly and enthusiastically shared this Glory Story with us.  I say “characters” because these friends are established in the TV, film and acting communities with a...
Katherine’s Glory Story

Katherine’s Glory Story

I want to thank Katherine Kotila from Nebraska for sharing this story.  Katherine attended International House of Prayer (IHOP) University, was a “Fire in the Night” intern and served on IHOP’s staff “Strike Team” for seven months....

Friendship: What about when it’s hard?

“But I say to you, ‘Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.”   Matthew 5:44-45Ouch!...
James & Jill’s Glory Story

James & Jill’s Glory Story

A member of our Board of Directors shared this family’s story with me a few weeks ago and I’ve been so encouraged by it — for a couple of reasons.  A little boy named Micah has been surrounded by a remarkable community of loving and supportive family...