Taylor’s Wedding Day!

Our family has been on the road this week.  First we were in North Carolina at the Gideon Media Arts Conference & Film Festival (more on that in a future post) and then we re-packed the family and headed to Wisconsin for a weekend of wedding festivities with...

Top Blog Posts for 2011!

We are looking back at WRIM Blog reader favorites for 2011. If you missed them the first time around, we hope you are blessed today!The Power of A Thanksgiving Love StoryThe weeks leading up to Thanksgiving 2000 were a time of profound emotion for Larry and I. ...

The Power of A Thanksgiving Love Story

The weeks leading up to Thanksgiving 2000 were a time of profound emotion for Larry and I.  While overwhelmed with gratitude for an experience of remarkable community support, we had also just been told that our 2 1/2 year old daughter Carly had Angelman...

What is a FINDING GLORY GROUP?

Back on the first day of June, we started posting one Bible passage and discussion question every Wednesday from the study resource titled Finding Glory in the Thorns: Group Discussion Guide. Some people studied along privately and some actually joined with others in...

As Iron Sharpens Iron

We have just spent the last three days on retreat with the Board of Directors for Walk Right In Ministries. It’s been such an encouraging and sharpening time of fellowship, worship and listening to God for direction!As Larry and I prepared for the retreat, we...