Irresistible Church Booklet Series
(A resource of Joni & Friends)
Twelve books focus on specific topics, sharing practical tips and encouragement for including people impacted by disability in your church and community. Download all 12 books, plus free supplementary resources here!
Mental Health & the Church
(by the founder of Key Ministry)
This is a a ministry handbook for including children and adults with ADHD, anxiety, mood disorders, and other common mental health conditions. Find it here.
Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God
Every church leader must be prepared to answer very hard questions about disability. This ebook is designed to serve pastors and includes four sermons and an interview with a man of a disabled son. Download it free here.
- Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities by Benjamin Conner
- Beyond Suffering: A Christian Perspective on Disability Ministry by Joni Eareckson Tada, Steve Bundy, et al
- Disability & The Sovereign Goodness of God by John Piper (FREE DOWNLOAD)
- Every Child Welcome by Katie Wetherbee and Jolene Philo
- From Longing to Belonging: A Practical Guide to Including People with Disabilities and Mental Health Conditions in Your Faith Community by Shelly Christensen
- Including People with Disabilities in Faith Communities by Erik Carter
- Irresistible Church Series by Joni & Friends (FREE DOWNLOADS)
- Jesus, Let’s Talk by Lisa Jamieson
- Just the Way I Am by Krista Horning
- Leading a Special Needs Ministry by Amy Fenton Lee
- Mental Health and the Church: A Ministry Handbook for Including Children and Adults with ADHD, Anxiety, Mood Disorders, and Other Common Mental Health Conditions by Steven Grcevich M.D.
- Sibshops: Workshops for Siblings of Children with Special Needs by Don Meyer and Patricia Vadasy
- Sundays with Scottie by Milton Jones
- Zeal without Burnout by Christopher Ash
Free Online Training & Networking
This is a FREE monthly online opportunity to hear speakers on hot topics related to disability or mental health ministry. Meetings are conducted using Zoom’s web-based video conferencing. Sessions are very interactive, always with opportunity for Q&A. Register to receive links for an upcoming meeting and access episodes previously recorded here.
A great opportunity for readers in the Twin Cities metro area, Walk Right In Ministries’ FREE Lending Library includes many titles for Disability Ministry Leaders. Contact us for a complete listing and information about the check-out process.